UAIC is very excited to announce our first Women in Finance event of the semester!
This year we are hosting a breakfast at Deloitte with some amazing female panellists from ANZ, Bell Gully, Craigs, Deloitte and Milford.
Our guest speakers will be speaking about their struggles and successes in their finance careers, giving personal tips and advice and answering your questions about available opportunities for females in finance.
Our amazing line up this year comprises of:
• Chloe Gautrin - the Associate Director in Corporate Finance at Deloitte
• Joy Marslin - Former Head of Wealth Management at Westpac
• Ana-Marie Lockyer Head of Wealth Products and Marketing at ANZ
• Rachel Paris - Partner at Bell Gully, Finance Lawyer
• Sandra Quemba - Investment Advisor at Craigs Investment Partners
• Stephanie Perrin - Global Fund Analyst at Milford Asset Management
There are very limited spaces available for this event and we will be awarding them on a first in first served basis so get in quickly!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to get unique insights into the finance industry, an opportunity to network and a yummy free breakfast!